SignalGeneriX participation at new Horizon2020 project CMMI MaRITeC-X
On April 2nd, the European Commission announced that project “CMMI MaRITeC-X” was awarded a 15M€ grant under the Coordination and Support Action H2020- WIDESPREAD-2018-2020 call. The project’s main objective is to establish a Centre of Excellence for Marine and Maritime Research in Cyprus (the Cyprus Marine and Maritime Institute, CMMI) within the next seven years.
- Larnaka Municipality
- Marine Institute of Ireland
- Maritime Institute of Eastern Mediterranean
- Smartbay Ireland
- Limassol Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Southampton Marine and Maritime Institute
- Geoimaging Limited
- Signalgenerix Limited
- CMMI – Cyprus Marine and Maritime Institute Ltd
The starting date of the project is 1st October 2019.