Enhancing Security and Privacy in the Social web: a user-centered approach for the protection of minors (ENCASE)
ENCASE will bring together experts from industry and academia that specialize in inter-disciplinary research areas. ENCASE’s main focus is the empowerment of minors or their adult supervisors with browser extensions that unveil malicious social web information or online actors and enable users to easily protect their sensitive content from unwarranted access by unscrupulous Online Social Network users.
The foundation of the research and innovation activities will be a diligently planned inter-sectorial and interdisciplinary secondment program for Experienced and Early Stage Researchers that fosters knowledge exchange. The cooperation between industry and academia will be realized through well-coordinated/well-managed exchanges of Experienced Researchers and Early Stage Researchers between industrial and academic partners.
- Cyprus University of Technology (Cyprus)
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Telefonica Investigacion y Desarrollo (Spain)
- SignalGeneriX LTD (Cyprus)
- University College London (UK)
- Università degli Studi Roma Tre (Italy)
- Innovators, S.A. (Greece)
- CY.R.I.C Cyprus Research and Innovation Center Ltd (Cyprus)
For more information you can visit the project’s dedicated website: http://encase.socialcomputing.eu/
|This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 691025.|