Aqua Knowledge and Innovation Transfer for Water Saving in the Mediterranean Basin
The objective of Aquaknight is to develop parallel pilot projects in Egypt, Jordan, Tunisia, Cyprus and Italy for the transfer of experiences in integrated planning and management of water distribution networks and to have a capacity building of water companies and public institutions concerned with water management in advanced techniques for leakage control and consumption metering. The proposed research will enable major breakthroughs in the area of water management, since it will result in the development of a manual of best practices for reducing commercial water losses in the water networks of the Mediterranean area, while at the same time it will increase the water utilities' staff knowledge and capacity to reduce water loss.
- Aqualogy Aqua Ambiente Servicios Integrales SA (Spain)
- Cetaqua, Centro Technologigo del Aguq, Fundacion Privada (Spain)
- Agencia Estatal Consejo superior de Investigaciones Cientificas (Spain)
- Scuola IMT (Istituzioni, Mercati, Technologie) Alti Studi di Lucca (Italy)
- University of Cyprus (Cyprus)
- Sociedad General de Aguas de arcelona S.A. (Spain)
- Water Board of Lemesos (Cyprus)
- Cinterion Wireless Modules GMBH (Germany)
- The Basque Maritime Forum (Spain)
- Technical University of Dresden (Germany)
- SignalGeneriX Ltd (Cyprus)
||This project has received funding from the European Commission ENPI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme.